Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stuffing (What I Think and Feel)

I like me...to an extent.
I hate not liking cerain things about me.
I dislike the smack during a kiss, as if you're unscrewing a metal cap off of a bottle.
I like college football MORE than the NFL.
I love the underdogs, upset-minded teams, and overlooked people.
I hate prejudice.
I love music that doesn't get overhyped.
I despise bourgeois Pro-Blackness.
I like harmony.
I love those who love my mind.
I hate indecisiveness.
I abhor self-loathing.
I question using labels and historical references according to half-assed research (i.e. "Nubian God", "Hotep"...) Know what you're using.
I hate "I am" people. You ain't shit. Stay off the narcissist tip.
I adore old school hip hop moves!!
I hate haters. Should I hate myself? Nah, I'm not a hater.
I hate 0-60 mood swings.
I get crazy over video games that aren't geared towards stupidity.
Love basketball. PERIOD. Well, I dislike the standard slave mentality they add to it.
I DESPISE these words: Swagger, money, guap, stunt, jump-off (in terms of describing a woman), beastie, monster (last two words used to describe how a person is in a magnanimous way)...and there are more, but I'm quite perturbed by these.
I will never say Fuck My Life. Fuck your own.
If you think I made your life worse or better...you didn't try yourself. I don't like that.
I like my family...but I do not like their mentality towards each other. Africans abroad and displaced Africans here in America need to unite.
I hate incorrect assumptions.
I must admit...I love honey buns!
I love the family gatherings and the feelings of unity and love during the holidays. I hate the meanings behind these shiesty-ass holydays that were given by the oppressors.
I hate those who won't do shit to stop oppression. Therefore, I love Harriet Tubman-minded people.
I hate the University of Texas, and the fact that the archives of our black history is locked up there in the state capital city's university.
I don't care for funny-sounding black sports announcers. Maybe only Ian Eagle...and that man that calls The Road To The Final Four games (not any Gumbels).
I hate being the only one to make a difference and getting to be the only one to not get thanked for it. Fuck you. I put in work!
I like poetry. I LOVE dope poetry. I wanna MARRY words that are so intrinsic and beautifully placed, I have a honeymoon spot planned already in my tablet.
I hate wackness.
I don't know about those who claim they are not shallow and picky...but I do know about those who don't brag and love to give anyone a try. Love that. Respect it.
I respect elders that aren't stuck up and heavily critical of the youth.
I respect the youth that give credit where credit is do.
I will not hld on to the stanky legg, I will not jerk, I will not rack daddy...
...but if the children dance, I will dance with them, cause I love the children (As long as the dances aren't filthy).
...I love dirty dancing!
I love creativity. I love Aquarius thoughts! I love Leo adoration!
I can't STAND haters up and down the Zodiac. Get a fucking life.
I ove who I love, but despise who doesn't think it. Even if it is the one I love.
I love to hate and hate to love certain things.
Stuffing. My mind is full.

No comments: