Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Theft

Love is on the discount shelves
Just around the park corner
I saw it
Wanted it
She tries to snag it first
I don't mind sharing
She snags it
Tosses her purse
And I ask
"Is this how much it is worth to you?"
She dashes,
Parting the whistling whips of
Pushing breaths the Earth releases
She stole my answer.
Now all I gotta do is
Capture her heart
No bounty on her head, she
So calm and smooth
Has done this before...stole hearts
Be careful, she has stolen many with her looks
Could kill if necessary
Could maim you temporarily
I spot her...now the days and years she was denied
She is now going back to the scene or the serene
Taking her time
That people never wanted her to possess
Now she has time on her side
Stolen heart
And
Is on the move


Ifeanyi Okoro II © 2010

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: